"SEQUOIA" belt buckle
Our custom belt buckle named Sequoia is the definitive, highest quality CCC belt buckle.
Sequoia is surrounded above by the leaves of it's sub-family member, the Dawn redwood, and to it's bottom sides are its cones with spirally arranged scales.
This custom belt buckle is designed by onthegrade staff and cast by family owned Western Heritage who has been casting high quality products for 45 years. The lost wax process is used for the bronze buckle. Each buckle is individually numbered. Our Sequoia belt buckle is guaranteed for life by the manufacturer. That's right, if it should ever fail Western Heritage will repair or replace it for free!
A portion of your purchase will be donated to the California Conservation Corps Foundation.
- Your choice of solid Bronze or Silver alloy
- Silver alloy is pewter looking but contains no lead and is made with trace amounts of sterling silver.
- 2 1/2 inches high x 3 inches wide
- Bronze and Silver alloy numbered separately
- Shipped in a padded cardboard gift box
- Lifetime Guarantee by manufacturer
- Looks great on our black snap all-leather belt
- Made in the 🇺🇸 (Colorado)
- Note: Due to the pandemic panic buying of silver and other precious metals our supplier has increased the cost of our buckles. They are telling us when things calm down they hope to reduce the cost. We’ll see.